Real Value, Real Economy
What you are looking for
- Achieve an attractive, uncorrelated and low volatility yield, while making a positive social impact.
- Make sense of your money.
What we do
- Work with experts in impact finance and microfinance.
- Refinance institutions in emerging countries to support the creation of value in the local economy.
What we offer
- A fund diversified into two sub-funds, focusing on access to capital for micro-entrepreneurs and SMEs in emerging countries.
- Systematic currency hedging and stringent loan control.
- A solid and sustainable performance.
- A strong track record, a proven method.
The Fundo capital gain
Since 2006, we are a committed team of asset managers working closely with leading microfinance advisors. Our objective: to generate attractive returns for customers through Finethic products that have an economic and social impact in more than 65 countries.
Born from the failure of international humanitarian initiatives, microfinance has established itself as an alternative development strategy. It is based on the idea that it is more effective to finance entrepreneurial projects to sustainably improve people’s lives in the poorest countries than simply to support them without promoting value creation. Through two sub-funds of a Luxembourg fund, Finethic refinances microcredit institutions, giving meaning to the invested assets.
The Finethic Microfinance sub-fund does not lend directly to individuals but to local microfinance institutions and banks that independently manage their own client portfolios. Since inception in 2006, Finethic Microfinance has provided loans to more than 180 of these institutions in some 65 countries for a total amount exceeding $850 million. Finethic Microfinance offers investors a regular and predictable performance. Extensive diversification, absence of currency risk and limited investments in debt have enabled sustained long-term profitability to be achieved.